Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday

Today is Wednesday and you know what that means, right? No, not hump day. It's half-price day at Salvation Army!

I had only minutes to spare before having to pick my daughter up from school today. It was an early release day and I didn't have much time at all to myself, especially since I had two sick kids at home for the past two days. But, I digress. Into the thrift store I went.

And what did I walk out with?

Two pairs of jeans. One that will most likely fit now and one pair that is going to fit after another month of taking boot camp.

A silver serving tray, a silver tea server and another little sterling silver dish. I think I made out pretty good on those items. I will have my husband inspect them when he gets home to tell me if it's the real stuff or the hotel silver.

A cool necklace.

And a bunch of books that were half price!! They are:

Paris to the Moon by Adam Gopnik
Brida by Paulo Coelho (hardback)
The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander
The Last Boleyn by Karen Harper
The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant

A good day at the thrift store!

No comments:

Post a Comment